Organic moisturizer that provides natural antioxidants along with Vitamin E, beta carotene and omegas, to give gentle protection from dryness while encouraging skin’s suppleness. Nourishes skin bringing it back to and maintaining its natural balance. Enhances natural moisture barrier and limits environmental damage to cells.
How to Use: Place two to three drops of Organic Everyday Moisturizer in hands, apply all over face and neck area massaging until absorbed.
Ingredients: *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, *Apple Juice, *Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter,*Simmondia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Coconut Acid, * Helianthus Annus (Sunflower oil),*Vegetable Glycerin,*Citrus Extract, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum,* Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil
*USDA Certified Organic
- Helps to restore the acid pH needed for healthy skin.
- Can add as an astringent
- Promotes rehydration
- Polyphenol antioxidants help to fight free radicals
- help erase fine lines, can reduce acne
- contains vitamins C, E, A, K, and Niacen all are very important for healthy skin
- promotes proper pH balance
- Helps restore elasticity
- Used in treatment of skin conditions as eczema, psoriosis and in some cases rosacia
- Intense general moisturizer
- a good source of vitamins A and E, which strengthen your skin and help it repair damage
- For acne-prone skin, shea butter is a wiser choice than cocoa butter. Cocoa butter will clog your pores, according to a report by Beneficial Botanicals.
- Naturally hypo-allergenic and safe for even sensitive skin
- Extraordinary moisturizing benefits
- Mimics the sebum found naturally in human skin
- Provides anti-biotic and anti-fungal properties
- Helps keep your skin healthy and youthful looking
- 50% of the fat content in coconut oil is a fat rarely found in nature called lauric acid which has anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-protozoa properties aids in exfoliating the outer layer of dead skin cells, making your skin smoother.
- Excellent source for beta-carotene
- High in antioxidants
- Helps to neutralize free radicals
100% Natural Vegetable Glycerin
- As an emollient, helping it to retain moisture.
- Draws oxygen into the skin
- Aids in preventing breakouts
- A natural preservative, increasing shelf life of product.
- Detoxing benefits at the skin’s surface by increasing blood flow. Brings warmth to the surface which helps the skin to efficiently function with natural oil production, protection of the acid mantle and vitamin C for assistance with cell rebuilding in the skin layers.
- Very high anti-oxidant properties.
- More than two dozen of antioxidants present in rosemary extract
- Neutralizes multiple number of free radicals
- Natural source as a preservative
Sweet Orange essential oil
- Anti-inflammatory to help with puffiness
- Promotes blood flow and brings a natural radiance to the skin surface